Spain is one of the most beautiful countries of the world. It has something to offer to all kinds of people. The best attractions to visit while in Spain are:
1. Alhambra: If you are interested in art and history, then you should definitely visit this place. Situated in the beautiful city of Granada, Alhambra was originally a fortress in the beginning but was later transformed into a palace. After being forced out by the Christian supporters from the north of Spain, the Nasrid Dynasty built Alhambra to serve as their Muslim Capital. Alhambra has a great historical significance, because it is the symbol of the fierce rivalry between the Muslim supporters and the Christian supporting forces of Spain. You can spend an entire day exploring this palace and gaining an insight into Spain’s past. There are also several beautiful gardens and fountains within the palace.
2. Ibiza: If you are looking for somewhere to party, then you won’t find a better place than Ibiza. It is an island situated in the Mediterranean Sea along the beautiful coast of Spain. It is one of the most popular party destinations in the world. During the summer months, people from all over the world visits here to experience the nightlife. Pache is one of the most popular clubs here, where you can literally party for as long as you want. Apart from that, you can also visit the Hippie Market to do some shopping. You will find different items like bracelets, necklaces, jackets and shoes.
3. Pamplona: A trip to Spain won’t be complete if you don’t experience the bull running festival. For that, you have to head to the historical city of Pamplona, located in the northern region of Spain. This happens during the early half of June. It is an age old tradition where thousands of people run through the narrow streets of the city in front of a herd of bulls. You can take part in it. But it is quite dangerous and hence it is better to just watch it from a distance. Other than that, you can also take a walk through this beautiful city. It is very rich in history and full of churches and old buildings. Pamplona is also famous for its wine.
4. April Fair in Seville: Seville is one of the most popular cities of Spain. If you come here during the month of April, then you will get to experience Feria de Abril. This festival takes place for one week alongside the river Guadalquivir. This is the best way to experience the Spanish culture. Local people of all age groups dress in traditional Spanish clothes and ride through the streets in horseback or carriages. The celebrations continues throughout the night. The locals are extremely friendly and you can freely join them. You should also try out Spanish cuisines like tapas and drink their famous wine, Sherry.
5. Camp Nou and Santiago Bernabeu: These are the home stadium of Barcelona and Real Madrid respectively. They are two of the most iconic football clubs of the world. Spain has a rich footballing history. It will be great if you can manage to watch a game in these stadiums. You will get an idea about the football culture and the fan craze in Spain. But if that is not possible, you should at least do the stadium tours. You will get an insight into their rich history and traditions.
Many thanks to Complete Automotive Care for helping to sponsor our first post! If you need fleet vehicle repair spring hill fl, definitely check them out!